Welcome

This blog is dedicated to the exploration of sexual experiences and fantasies - some true, some born from my imagination.
Comments are always welcome.
Enjoy!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Distracted Studies - Chapter 2


This is a continuation of Chapter 1 of a chance meeting between two college students discovering their exhibitionist/voyeur sides. It's best to read part 1 before reading part 2 in order to understand the background as well as the characters...

Chapter 1


I enter the campus student lounge on a hot late spring day for what will be a heavy cram session in preparation for finals.  Glancing into the corner of the room I find my preferred chair occupied (the one facing the back wall where I entertained an inquisitive female voyeur a few weeks ago), so I walk over and ease into the nicely cushioned chair opposite that one and immediately dive into my first subject.
After an hour of cramming, I'm feeling good about my progress and take a short break to free my mind.   My thoughts quickly turn to the memory of sitting in the chair across from me, and the snake charmer who helped me discover a deeply enjoyable exhibitionist side I never knew I possessed.  I haven't seen her since that day, but still vividly remember her curiosity about what was up the leg of my shorts and how surprisingly arousing it was to teasingly unveil my growing cock while she watched with such intense interest.  Ten seconds in to my reverie I can already feel an easy arousal flowing through my body, a sensation I let linger for a couple of minutes before refocusing on my textbook.

A few pages into the next chapter I'm distracted by someone approaching and look up to find an attractive woman wearing a short tight slip dress place her large tote bag on the floor and ease into the seat across from me.  I hadn't even noticed the previous occupant had left - a good sign for my ability to concentrate today.  I return to my reading but by the end of the next chapter the distraction of her her long tanned legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles beside the little two foot high table between us, have my libido heightened and my mind wandering.   My eyes slowly take in the sight of her pretty feet strapped into a pair of wedge sandals, her well manicured toenails, tight calves, and long toned thighs leading up up to the hem of her casual mini-dress riding very high on those nicely tanned legs.  Sensations of arousal begin to flow through my body as I continue up to the nicely manicured fingers grasping her book, then to the ample cleavage of her full breasts obviously naked underneath the thin material of that flimsy little dress.  Her mostly exposed shoulders covered only by thin spaghetti straps and the tips of her shiny brunette hair show off her well toned upper body leading up to her pretty face.
So much for concentration.
Seconds later, her eyes flit up to mine and an instantaneous flood of energy shoots into my body as our frozen stare lingers for a good five seconds.  

It's her.  

Her hair is down and she's dressed more stylishly, but I'd know those beautiful green eyes anywhere.

I flash a quick smile which hangs unanswered for a couple of seconds before the corners of her mouth turn slightly upward just as she goes back to her reading, and I to mine.  Needless to say, my concentration level just dropped from a 95 out of 100 to a 10 at best, yet through this unexpected fog and the sensation of my now semi-erect cock growing in my shorts, I *try* to return to my studying.  After finishing a short chapter, I look up to find her still focused on her reading and take the opportunity to get a visual sense of this woman.   The first time we 'met' my mind was reeling from our voyeur/exhibitionist dance and I realize now that I barely know what she looks like.  Given this second chance, I discreetly check her out, letting the image of her pretty face burn into my memory.
My eyes soon turn to the hem of that little dress sitting alluringly high on her toned thighs, a sight that causes my cock to grow even more in my shorts as I become lost in the deeply arousing thoughts of my encounter with this snake-charming voyeur a few weeks back.   I can feel her watching my admiration of her legs, so I continue my gaze for a several seconds, then shift focus back to my book.  

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, play time"  I think to myself the next time I look up and find her eyes peering over the top of her book focused on the bulge in my shorts she's caused. I stare at her eyes, enjoying how intensely focused they are on the outline of my now rock hard cock.  I can see her getting lost in thought just like I am as we both become slowly spiral into a sexual fog together.

I can't even count the number of times I've masturbated over the past several weeks while thinking about her and our horny encounter in this very corner of the study lounge.  Has she?  I wonder.  Given her level of interest, I can't imagine she hasn't laid naked on her bed and brought her body to orgasm while thinking about our last dance.
My mind is reeling from the thought of a second act to what I thought was a one-time event, even if I am at a distinct disadvantage by facing into the study lounge instead of directly towards the back wall as she is.


While absentmindedly focusing my gaze on those toned, still closed thighs, I feel her gaze shift to watch me as I fantasize about what she's wearing underneath that little dress.  I have no doubt she can read my mind, which is exactly what I want.

Having only two hours before my next exam, I reluctantly snap out of the daydream and settle back into my chair, stretching my long tanned legs out alongside hers.  I catch her eyes darting down to the outline of my erect shaft and pause to enjoy her attention for a few seconds before I resume reading.
Distracted and highly aroused, I ease the leg of my shorts back with my book binding, giving her a view of the head of my naked cock sitting right at the edge of the leg opening.
I look up to find her looking lost with those eyes locked onto my exposure.  Her gaze lingers for a good fifteen seconds then to my surprise she sits up, and slips the book into her tote bag.  Don't go, we were just getting started  I think to myself, wondering if she's changed her mind  I watch as she stretches her upper body, doing a few head rolls and shoulder shrugs before arching her back drawing my attention to her full breasts sitting bare under the material of her v-neck dress.  

A sense of relief hits me when she retrieves another book from her bag and settles back into her chair placing the sole of her right wedge sandal on the edge of the table.  She leaves her legs very slightly open, far from revealing what's under that dress.  A tease perhaps, or simply a fantasy that she has an exhibitionist side to go with her voyeuristic inclinations? 
Our eyes meet for an intense 2 seconds, then hers flit shyly away to her book.   In my fantasies, a second meeting would be more engaging, but time will tell if she loosens up.

The clock is ticking and I really need to get this last bit of studying done, but this is all far more exciting than a dry textbook.  Still, I manage to dive back into my book with my hard wood still extending an invitation to those beautiful eyes of hers.  

A half-chapter later I look up to find her eyes again peering over the top of her book to check out my charmed snake.  She squirms in her chair and in the process lets her left leg fall slightly more open, maybe another inch at most.  I look and she quickly closes them.  Damn, she IS nervous.
I manage to catch her eye and flash a warm smile to match my relaxed posture, hoping maybe she'll relax as well.
She stares back looking a bit lost, but after a few seconds the corners of her mouth curl upward just slightly.  Progress! :)
I glance down at her book.  "I was thinking of taking that class in the Fall.  Is it worthwhile?"  I ask, attempting to break the ice.
She lowers her right foot to the floor and leans forward in order to minimize any distraction to other students.
"Yes, the professors approach is really interesting.  He obviously loves the subject matter.  You won't be bored, that's for sure"
"Sounds like a plan, thanks".
Her eyes drift to my shorts.
I smile again, then go back to reading.

At the end of the chapter, I again catch her in a daydream while taking in the sight of my persistent erection.  I glance up to the seating area behind her and find the path fairly clear, so I shift positions while discreetly guiding my cock towards the outside of my leg, revealing my full length to her while still keeping it barely inside the leg of my shorts.
I love how she stares with that lost look, knowing damn well I'm watching her.  What is she thinking?
As soon as she goes back to reading, an idea comes to mind so I grab my notepad and scribble a note to her that simply reads "Pervert :)" , then tear it out and slide it across the low lying table.
Curious, she picks up the note and a hint of a smile comes over her face, then she sets it down on the arm of her chair.
At least she got my intent, because that could have seriously backfired.
I go back to reading, and finally start on the last chapter required for the upcoming exam in 90 minutes.  Despite the distraction, I think I'll be ready.
A few pages in, I notice her move and see her slip the note back to me.
I unfold the paper and it reads "Maybe, but I blame it on you :)", eliciting an audible laugh.  She smiles without looking up from her book.

I manage to blow through the chapter, finding that I know the material well and begin to feel good about the upcoming test - although I still have notes to review and a chapter to skim.  I've neglected my voyeur, but I had to get through that material.  I take a moment to stretch my upper body, nonchalantly adjusting my position so the leg of my shorts opens further.  

I look across at my snake charmer, engrossed in her book and find the hem of her skirt has risen very high on her sun-kissed thighs.   
"Damn", I mouth.
Her legs are slightly spread, allowing the front of the dress to fall over her mound and dip between her legs, clearly providing a tease.
I pretend to read, glancing up often to enjoy whatever she has in mind, and soon I find myself again lost in that sexual fog while enjoying her beauty.
I feel her eyes on me as I enjoy this swirling fuzzy arousal - feeling her watching my eyes admire her, then moving down to my fairly visible rock hard dick and tight shaved balls, then back again.  I'm so incredibly lost in all of this and loving every second.
I watch as she leans over to retrieve a highlighter from her backpack, rocking over on one hip and exposing her bare ass for a couple of seconds before returning to her seated position.  I hadn't pegged this shy woman as the thong type, but that firm ass certainly didn't have panties on it.  Intriguing.

Remaining lost in this fog in a somewhat public place is risky but I'm enjoying it far too much to become inhibited.  That said, I quickly glance around the room to make sure this display is for her eyes only and improve her view a bit. 

I pick up her note and respond:    
"Me? The picture of innocence just trying to get some studying done? :)"  
and slide it across the table.



Through my fuzzy state of mind, I see her read the note and chuckle, then grab her pen to respond. 
She leans across the table to slide the note back and uses the opportunity to catch a closer look at the contents of my shorts.  I watch those green pools as I ease the leg of my shorts back an inch or so giving her an eyeful of my glistening precum-tipped erection while fantasizing about her dropping to her knees and taking me in her mouth.  She pauses and stares hard for several seconds before easing back into her cushioned chair.

"Mmmmmmmmm" I softly moan to find she's left her knees slightly parted another two inches causing the fabric across her thighs straighten, exposing not the thong I was expecting, but a sliver of a view of her bare pussy.
My dick somehow stiffens even further - now achingly hard - as I take in her exposure.  Feeding her fledgling exhibitionist desires, and my voyeuristic foggy hunger, I gaze between her legs before scanning up to meet her pretty eyes.  She looks lost, yet nervous, sitting there with her body almost frozen.  I remember the feeling well.   Our eyes lock for a few brief seconds, and I tamp down the feral look that would otherwise say I want to crawl across this table and fuck you right in that chair!.  Instead, I flash a lustful look punctuated by a subtle encouraging smile.  Her eyes flit back to her book and I pick up her latest note.
It's a well drawn picture of an angel with the word "ME" underneath.
"Nice" I whisper, grabbing her attention, then hold the drawing up facing me so I can perform a side by side comparison of her face to the angel's.  She smiles and I nod, signaling the resemblance, then glance down between her legs, which she playfully closes tight.
A sense of humor.  I like it.

I again pretend to study, enjoying her playful tease as she reads, using natural shifts of position to vary my view while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that her bare pussy is partially exposed.  I feel her watch me at times, no doubt feeding off my enjoyment of her tease, and still very interested in keeping me hard, although truth-be-told, this erection is not subsiding anytime soon.
I turn to skimming the chapters and re-reading my notes for the test, but she does her very best to provide me with a deeply arousing distraction, and I, her.
I skim a few chapters and review my notes, then look up at the clock.  Still 30 minutes until my class and I notice the lounge is beginning to clear out. 
I look across to her and watch as she twists her upper body and reaches around to adjust the loose back cushion of the chair then settles in comfortably to study.  I squirm in my chair upon seeing the hem of her dress slide almost up to her hipbones.  What was once draped over her mound is now resting just above a small teardrop shaped patch of hair over her exposed clit and her legs casually spread.
I feel her eyes on me, watching mine feast on her now blatantly exposed, moist Sex.
A subtle satisfied smile appears on her face in response to my audible moan and she again eyes my exposed dick before refocusing on her textbook, or at least pretending to, as I can't imagine she has any ability to focus at this point.



Seconds later, I again feel her eyes on me, feeding off my voyeuristic stares at her moist petals and hopefully reading how I want to crawl across this table and explore them with my tongue. 
The look on her face speaks volumes - those two beautiful green pools reflecting such a deep state of arousal as exhibitionist juices flow through her beautiful body.  I watch as the fingers of her left hand graze the top of her thigh searching for the hem of her dress.  Upon finding it at her hip bone, she curls those digits gently under the hem of what is now effectively a long tank top and again closes her eyes knowing just how exposed she is. With my eyes glued between her spread legs and my cock throbbing, I take in the sight of her perfectly formed lips, tracing those thin tanned ribbons of flesh up to the "v" of her hood, her skin freshly shaved clean with the exception of that small teardrop shaped patch of short dark hair just above her clit.  I'm in a fog of disbelief and deep arousal watching this shy girl reciprocate.  The nervousness on her face is fading and she somehow manages to maintain this beautiful sexy aura as she sits there in a comfortable natural position with her legs casually spread.  I'd love to know what fantasy is running through her mind when she looks up and stares hungrily at my swollen cock over the top of her book.
With my eyes locked onto her soft wet petals glistening in the light of the afternoon sun I drift off into my own daydream of us getting locked in this place after it closes and fucking each other to exhaustion in every position possible all over that chair.  I stare into her eyes just as she looks up into mine and find such a lost look on her face as if she could read my horny thoughts, but is not quite sure how to process all of this.   My thoughts turn to crawling between those long legs to get a delicious taste, opening those light brown petals with the tip of my tongue as it makes its way up under her hood, teasing her clit, keeping her right on the edge until she's had all she can take and cums in waves of orgasmic pleasure just before I drive this erection up her tight little pussy and fuck her to orgasm.

The look in her eyes intensifies as if she just read my thoughts.

Those pretty eyes now reflect a state of drunken arousal much like mine and I feed them by slowly exposing more of my hungry flesh while watching her pussy change from moist to wet.
 
Her fingers glide onto the top of her open left thigh, nails digging gently into her soft skin as she watches me stare lustfully at her beautiful legs and fully exposed wet pussy.  I look down to watch her fingers glide up towards her exposed petals.  A look of nervousness returns to her face and she hesitates then moves her hand up to the edge of her book. God how I'd love to see her let loose and touch those lips, but exposing her bare pussy and touching it are two very different things.

Her stare at my increasingly exposed erection is so intense that I'm not even sure she knows I'm watching her until she hears my soft moan upon seeing her index finger ease onto her clit and lightly caress that bare skin for a few seconds.  That simple touch infused an obviously stronger-than-expected reaction in her body causing her hand to hastily retreat to the edge of her book. 
I squirm in my chair feigning an attempt to get more comfortable and enjoy the intensified look in her eyes upon seeing even more of my naked cock and tight balls revealed.  I boldly grasp my shaft, keeping it low and away from prying eyes then use my thumb to coat the head with my precum before releasing it to bask in the warm sun.  She stares and absentmindedly circles her clit for a good ten seconds before her nerves kick in and she pulls her hand away.  Our eyes meet.  A soft reassuring smile tells her I know exactly what she's feeling. 

Our dance continues with our minds foggy and bodies deeply aroused - both of us unapologetically eying each others exposed genitals as they glisten in the warm glow of the sun shining through the large window next to us.  I sense her looking at my face and seconds later my eyes raise up to meet hers.  We share an intense stare that lingers as our minds flood with erotic thoughts.  Those green pools flit down to my cock then back to my eyes. Mine connect with hers then move to her exposed pussy before returning to our intense stare.  
Lost and still slightly nervous, she again moves her fingers to her moist Sex.  A simple touch causes her eyes to close and mouth to open.  I can see her body struggling with her mind - a feeling I know very well - and when she opens her eyes, I give her body a push by having three quarters of my turgid glistening dick out in the open for her to view.  Her mouth drops further as she slides one finger inside her pussy, then drags those wet juices up to her clit, pausing before beginning to tentatively yet sensually rub that firm, wet, tingling piece of flesh.
Again I wonder what she's thinking as she stares at my erection, watching her reaction when I ease my open hand down my shaft then using my fingers pull the leg of my shorts back towards my body to give her a full view of my entire erection and tight shaved balls.
A soft moan escapes from her lips and her finger moves faster on her clit.  Within seconds she lets out a little cry and her upper body lurches forward a few inches. 
"Mmmmmmmmmmm cum for me" I mouth while watching her too-sensitive-to-touch pussy lips pulsate after she eases back in the chair.  She touches again and within seconds her body reacts.  I can see in her eyes that her head is spinning with the conflicting sensations of her body wanting to cum despite the nerves.  She touches again then backs off, squirming when she sees me watching her intently.

Her eyes flit up to mine.  "Let Go" I mouth, followed by a reassuring smile - a suggestion coming from experience rather than an instruction.
She touches, and again her body strongly reacts.  Mmmmmm, she looks so incredibly deep into this.

I go back to skimming my notes, hoping that she can relax when I'm not so focused on her.   Two minutes later I look up and indeed find her looking more at ease, sliding her finger gently over her firm clit as she pretends to read.
She's so wet, and I'm so fucking hard!

She watches as my eyes drift shamelessly down her body, pausing at her firm nipples pressing hard into the fabric of her dress before coming to rest between her legs.   "Ohhhhhhhhhhh" silently forms on her mouth as the sensation of her middle finger circling her clit races into her body.  

I ache to join her, but I'm already pushing my luck as I'm facing into a half-full room of people where even she has to use her book as a shield to defend from anyone who might walk by or stand behind her.  

I love watching her so aroused - every touch bringing intense reactions as surges of erotic energy swell, until she's able to relax a little and smooth out the waves.  Still, I sense the rush and excitement of the moment has her right on the edge.  Those pretty eyes now alternate between being closed and staring at my exposed erection forced downward and pointing along my inner thigh towards her wet pussy.   "Mmmmmmmm", I make sure she hears when I see her lay her book on her chest and stare down at the sight of her finger circling her clit - an act that causes me to instinctively wrap my fingers around my firm shaft and discreetly stroke my erection.
Her body again tenses, but instead of backing off this time she continues to stroke her clit at a pace that has her steadily climbing.  Her eyes grow wide when she sees my hand wrapped around my shaft.  I pull back on my skin causing my head to swell and another drop of precum to ooze out, then free my hardon for her to view.  Seconds later our eyes meet - mine lost in anticipation and hers glazed over in deep arousal.  I watch intently as her mouth drops open and her hips discreetly raise up off the cushion.  She hangs on the edge for a few seconds, intently stroking her clit before a muted orgasm grips her half-naked body sending her flying into the clouds.  I watch as she struggles to keep her climax discreet yet enjoy it as much as possible - not wanting to draw attention to herself, but in such a zone that she wouldn't even know or care if someone did see.  I know the feeling well, and somehow I hope she knows I'm watching out for her.
She returns to pretending to read her book - her face flushed and those beautiful green eyes glazed over as she continues to fly while gently stroking her wet petals. Just the right touch causes her ass to rise up, pushing her mound against her fingers.  All nervousness seems to be gone, replaced by a relaxed erotic display with her fingers lightly dancing between her nicely spread legs.
It took so little touching for her to climax, but then again I came for her with just the binding of my book stimulating the base of my shaft, so I understand fully what nerves and intense arousal can do, especially in a public setting like this. 

Watching her climax was so fucking arousing that I'm not sure my erection will subside in time for class - certainly not if her legs remain open and her fingers continue to massage those wet petals.
When her fingers do slow to a stop after several minutes, she raises her eyes to meet mine.  A vacant stare greets me as the glow of orgasm lingers in her brain, a look that eventually turns to one of satisfaction as she realizes how she turned nervousness into boldness and inhibition into "life is short, I'm-fucking-doing-this". 
"Wow"  I write down, and pass it to her.
She beams.


I glance at the clock across the room and find I have only a few minutes before a mandatory class starts, but I'll take it down to the last second to be able to continue to enjoy the company of my post-orgasmic playmate.  Her legs remain nicely spread, as she revels in her response to my display a few weeks ago.  She knows that I understand exactly what she's feeling - the emboldening power of this experience, and the addictive desire for it not to end.

I pack my backpack, then lay back in my chair.  My still rock hard dick is back in my shorts, but on the verge of escape.  
"How do you expect me to go to class and take a test in this condition?"  I inquire with a smile.
"Ice water?" she says with a little smirk.
I laugh.

I stand and stretch then look over to see her eying my tall lean muscular body.  She greets me with an inquisitive smile and I return a warm grin, saying nothing as her eyes drift down to the outline of my obvious erection pressing against the fabric of my shorts right at her eye level.

"We need to get together with a little less space between us" I suggest. 
The smoldering sexual tension between us hangs in the air.
"I can't" she responds after a few seconds - the same response I got last time when asking to take our encounter somewhere private.
I hand her the note back after writing:
"Imagine the possibilities" and include my e-mail address.

I grab my backpack and as I'm about to leave she blurts out "I hope you have something in your backpack to to throw on over those shorts".
I look down at the obvious. "Good point.  Fortunately I do".
Reaching into my backpack, I retrieve a pair of Polo cotton shorts, then look down and slowly scan her half-naked body, with her naked pussy still on display.
"If you think I'm going to give up easily, you've got the wrong guy" I say, eying her hot lean body and smiling.
She stares into my eyes for a second, still looking lost in all of this but doesn't respond.
"Write me" I say before turning away and heading off to class.

I change shorts and arrive at class just in time, and although highly distracted I manage to get through the test and do reasonably well, or so I hope.

As soon as the class is out, I rush back to the study lounge, but sadly she's gone.  I optimistically check my phone for a text or e-mail, but find nothing and decide to blow off the rest of my studying and head to the beach to join some friends in an afternoon of beach volleyball.  Once the first game starts, the buzz of the morning takes a back seat to the intensity of the game, although during timeouts and in-between sets, a fantasy of her on the other side of the net in a skimpy bikini checking out my 3/4 naked body does persistently drift into my thoughts...
The afternoon at the beach was just what I needed to burn off the unbelievably high level of energy residing in my body.
Upon arriving back at the apartment, I routinely check my messages and return a couple of quick phone calls, then I see an e-mail in my inbox titled "Nervous".  
I open it, and it reads:
"Hi :)
My mind is still reeling from our encounter earlier today.  
I can't even count the number of times I've become lost in thought over the past few weeks while thinking o the sight of your cock growing out of those shorts, then watching you cum for me.  FUCK, THAT WAS HOT!
And today, from the time I saw you sitting there, then impulsively rushing to the restroom to remove my thong before sitting across from you, to the time I reached orgasm I was so unbelievably nervous, but also INCREDIBLY aroused!
But then again, I'm guessing you knew that ;)
Mmmmmm, damn, something became unleashed inside me today.  
I get wet just thinking about you watching me...  My god, the rush!!!!

Also, I realize I cut you off, and I'll explain sometime, but rest assured your "imagine the possibilities" comment in your note has my mind thinking about those "possibilities". 

Kisses.
--Snake Charmer
p.s.  About your suggestion of doing this "again, and often".  Maybe ;) "


Hmmmm, there's that teasing "maybe" again.
I respond immediately:
"Dear Nervous, :)
Just got back from an afternoon of beach volleyball where thoughts of this morning (as well as you on the other side of the net wearing a skimpy bikini) kept me nicely distracted.
God I loved watching you today.  The tease was so fucking arousing and mmmmmm, I got so lost and incredibly hard when I saw you were naked under that dress!  But then again, you probably knew that. :)
I could see you were nervous, as was I a couple of weeks ago, but damn, girl, you left it behind in amazing fashion with such an uninhibited display.
I'm getting hard right now just thinking of you.
I loved how you summoned the courage to touch your clit, but then to stroke yourself to orgasm?  I never expected that and was so deeply lost I can't even describe it.
And god, as always, the way you stare lustfully at my exposed cock.  You make me hard so easily with those gorgeous eyes, and you can imagine the intensity of my desire to jump that beautiful body of yours.  I wondered the entire time what thoughts and fantasies were running through your mind.

Shower time.  Feel free to picture me naked and leaning back against the wall with water dripping off my body as I stroking my rock hard cock thinking about you and our encounter this morning.

Continue to imagine the possibilities and feel free to send thoughts my way whenever they cross your sexy mind... 

Until we meet again, hopefully very soon...
Kisses
--The Snake"


Chapter 3 - A new beginning



No comments:

Post a Comment