Welcome

This blog is dedicated to the exploration of sexual experiences and fantasies - some true, some born from my imagination.
Comments are always welcome.
Enjoy!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Distracted Studies - Chapter 1 (adult content)

A slightly fictionalized version of a true story.  Enjoy....
 
A very warm late spring day without any classes on my schedule affords me the opportunity to just throw on on a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt before escaping the noise of the dorm for the quiet of the college campus study lounge.  I can feel Summer just around the corner making it difficult to concentrate, but still I need a strong finish to the semester, so it's time to focus.
Once in the large study lounge, a grouping of two stuffed-cushion mission style chairs catches my eye as the perfect location so I head over and settle into the chair facing the back wall.  I'd normally much prefer the chair across from this one since it's backed against the wall with a  nice view of the co-eds coming and going, but that would run counter to my need for distraction free study time.  

I ease back into the chair with my textbook in my lap and stretch my long tanned legs out to the left beside the low three foot square table between my chair and the opposing one.  The warmth of the sun streaming through the floor-to-ceiling window on my left provides a taste of the outdoors making for a conducive study environment.

After an unknown duration of getting through some intense material, I look up and notice an attractive woman with dark hair and beautiful green eyes settling into the opposing seat across the low table from me about five feet away.   We share a quick smile and I return to my textbook.  I smile to myself thinking that she's the kind of distraction I was hoping to avoid.

A short chapter later, I look up and see her settled in with a textbook in her lap, her tanned legs extended to the side of the table enjoying the sun as well.   Those pretty green eyes of hers seem to be darting back and forth between the pages of her book and the binding of my book as it sits in my lap.  I think nothing of it and continue to read after shifting to a more comfortable position with my knees bent and my bare feet flat on the floor in front of me.

After another chapter I pause to stretch.   Placing my book on the flat wooden arm of the chair, I lean back and extend my arms upwards for several seconds in preparation for the next chapter.  I realize in that moment that it wasn't my book she was looking at, she was discreetly sneaking peeks up the left leg of my running shorts.  Although I'm naked underneath the thin white material, there isn't much of an opening for her to see anything, but apparently it's enough to pique her interest. 

"This could be fun" I think to myself.

While placing the book back in my lap I slouch in the chair and subtly, but still nervously, adjust my position allowing the leg of my shorts to open a little more giving her just a hint of a view as a test.   I have to get this studying done, but can't resist looking up from my book every few minutes to see how or if she reacts.  The first few times I check, those pretty eyes are focused on her reading, but within a few minutes I find her again peering over the top of her book at my shorts - a sight that causes a mild arousal to flow through my body.  She looks lost in a daydream, and I wonder if I am as well, but a reality check confirms that her eyes are focused exactly where I think they are and the length of her stare, although only a few seconds, reflects more than a casual interest.  As soon as she returns to her reading I stir in my chair to again subtly improve her view.  Although I don't have her vantage point, I can feel the open air up the leg of my shorts signaling that the head of my slightly swollen cock is becoming visible to those pretty eyes. A combination of nervousness and excitement enters my body, the latter overriding the former because the idea of playing like this feels like too much fun to pass up.


I feel my powers of concentration slowly slipping away, as I much prefer this little game we appear to be playing to studying.  Thankfully I know the material fairly well, but still I need that last 10% to make it all come together so I force myself to read if only a page at a time between distractions.   Exactly one page later I again catch her eyes dart to the opening of my shorts, but this time her stare lingers.  What was once a 3 second glance is now a 10 or more second stare before her eyes move back to her book.  The game is clearly on.
In a slow tease, I give her more access through subtle adjustments of my shorts with the bottom of my book binding, all while pretending to be oblivious and focused on my studying.  That facade begins to break down moments later when I feel my arousal level growing stronger and my cock becoming more firm with each discovery of her prying eyes.  I read the same sentences repeatedly, trying somehow to focus, but it's nearly impossible.
 
I feel a strong rush fill my body the next time I look up to find those gorgeous eyes taking in what I can feel is my now fairly visible semi-erect cock just barely inside my shorts resting on my inner thigh pointing towards my left hip.  After an extended stare, she returns to her reading but the look on her face tells me she isn't getting any more studying done than I am.  Is she just curious, or do I have a real voyeur on my hands? 

The unexpectedly arousing sensations of being casually on display to such a willing audience has me in a horny fog which I'm drifting deeper into with each passing minute.   My mind readily yields control to my libido and I find my eyes slowly scanning her long legs stretched out beside the table from the nicely manicured toenails on her attractive bare feet, up her well defined calves, to her firm thighs - naked up to the hem of her very short running shorts slit at the hipbone.  My perusal of her body causes my erection to stiffen, forcing my swollen head to press firmly upward against the tentative grip of the hem of my shorts.  Again I try to read but can only stare at the page in front of me.  The next time I look up, I see her eyes glued to my exhibition causing an even stronger rush to hit me. My erection grows fuller forcing my circumcised head to break the plane of my shorts and ease out into the open air.  Still slightly nervous, I wonder briefly as I float in an ever increasing fog of arousal if I have crossed the line, but the intense focus of her gaze and the hungry look on her face tells me clearly this is not the case.

At this point - a good 20 minutes into our dance - all pretense of studying is now gone.  The lost look on her face and frequent blatantly obvious stares are driving an an almost inexplicable intense hunger inside me.  My thoughts become increasingly erotic, feeding off the intensity in her beautiful eyes while enjoying the sensation of the warm sun streaming through the window onto the bare flesh of the naked head of my cock.  I again slowly scan her bare legs, this time sensing her watching me, and begin to gently, subtly, massage the lower inch of my shaft through my shorts with the bottom of my book binding, raising my arousal level and revealing more skin to my voyeur a teasing fraction of an inch at a time...

I watch her pretty face as she takes in the sight of my increasingly bold display and wonder what fantasy is running through her mind and if it matches my thoughts of her kneeling between my legs and devouring this erection she's caused.  Just the thought causes my shaft to press another inch out of my shorts. 
At this point, the thin, soft, semi-transparent material of these shorts leaves me with little control over what she sees, and over the next few minutes, those eyes coax all but the lower half-inch at the base of my 7 inch naked precum-tipped cock out into the open air.  I manage to use the pressure of the book to keep my erection pointed along my open left thigh, restricting my display to an audience of one while the subtle book binding massage at the base of my thick shaft adds to the flow of energy coursing through my horny body.
Seeing beyond a doubt how much she is into this, I relax and try to read a little while intensifying the slow massage of my fully exposed rock hard erection.  She squirms in her chair and attempts to read as well, but after only one page I look up to find her eyes staring hungrily at my naked cock.  A familiar intense energy races into my thighs catching me somewhat by surprise and I back off my massage to let the sensations subside.
I look up at her face and our eyes meet for a quick second before she hastily changes focus down to her book.  I'd venture to guess her hint of shyness and intense curiosity are struggling with each other, but curiosity is definitely winning as evidenced by her frequent viewing of my erection.
The rush of venturing into these previously uncharted waters has me deeply, inexplicably lost in my bold exhibition.  
Again I scan her legs up to her tight shorts, feeding off her fine body before moving past her book to her face to meet her eyes. Her green pools flit away to her book for a few seconds, then pop up to stare at my sun warmed cock.   My gentle book massage builds that familiar flow of energy again in my thighs and I ride that sensation, watching her enjoy the sight of my throbbing dick until the intensity becomes so strong that I have to back off.
Once the sensations subside, I resume the use of my book binding to pull down slightly at the base of my cock, stretching my skin over my full thick shaft.  She squirms in her chair and I hold that position, lost in the intensity of her stare, fantasizing about an explosive fuck right here in the lounge.  Those intense sensations return, flowing strongly into my body, stronger than ever before, and with her eyes glued to me I again let them steadily intensify, backing off at the last second leaving my erection twitching just above my inner thigh.  A quick glance to my right finds only empty chairs allowing me to slip the book off the base of my shaft and set my erection free to point towards the ceiling.  She stares hard, blatantly eyeing my shaft and tight balls, and I soak up every second, every sensation, as I bask in the intense arousal in her eyesI think about gripping my shaft with my hand but that doesn't feel right, and opt to continue with the accidental exhibition theme, such as it is, leaving my untouched erection pointing upward begging for her touch.
After a good 60 seconds, I shift in my chair under the pretense of getting comfortable and again press my cock down towards my thigh to massage the base of my shaft.  I'm so incredibly aroused that within a few seconds, another strong wave floods into my body, one which I ride to the very crest before backing off.  I hold still, she stares, both of us locked in the moment where time stands still.  It's in that moment that I sense the perfect time to once again press down on the base of my shaft, stretching my skin and allowing the most intense sensations to flow, and this time overwhelm my body.
I manage to heavily mute my groan as an unbelievably strong orgasm rips through me sending waves of creamy semen racing from my balls up my twitching shaft to erupt out onto my thigh.  I watch her face through my mental fog as she continues to stare at my glistening, exposed, turgid cock with her mouth slightly open.  My head spins as I ride the high of my explosive orgasm, aching for her to see it all - every pulsation, every wave, all completely exposed for beautiful eyes to record.  It all feels so fucking great, so impulsive, so amazingly freeing to have not hesitated even for a microsecond...

Time again stands still for a good 30 seconds as I lay back fuzzy-headed and relaxed in the chair still lightly moving the book binding, coaxing the last few drops of semen onto my thigh. She looks up making very brief eye contact with me and I smile through my haze eliciting a spark in those gorgeous eyes. She then eases her eyes down to my display, lingering there before returning to her reading - or more accurately pretending to, as 10 seconds later I see her daydreaming while staring at my spent cock laying naked and swollen on my wet inner thigh.  

Five minutes later, with my focus somewhat restored, I resume studying while keeping my left leg open and my cock playfully exposed just outside my shorts for those now-less-frequent moments where she might enjoy the view.  I feel remarkably relaxed allowing me to breeze through a couple of chapters without distraction, as she seems to be doing as well - save the occasional glance and apparent daydream.
Fifteen minutes pass before I see her take a short break and refocus on my slumbering penis with that lost look in her eyes - a sight that brings the erotic sensations from the past hour flooding back into my body.  I feel my cock begin to reawaken and rather than tease her this time, I use the binding of my book to slowly pull the hem of my shorts back allowing her to watch me get hard without any material obstructing her view.  Electricity flows throughout my body as I watch her view my steadily growing cock under the spell of her mesmerizing eyes.  The lounge is largely empty now so I have the freedom to let him once again grow straight up pointing to the ceiling with only my book being necessary to block the view of anyone who might be behind me.  This mutually beneficial relationship feels relaxed now and I continue reading with a smile on my face.  Minutes and pages pass until I finish the next chapter then pause for a quick break.  She's reading, but soon looks over her book to check out my erection.
"You're quite the snake charmer"  I blurt out.
She responds with a hint of a nervous smile, then catches another lustful glimpse before returning to her book.
I close my eyes briefly, attempting to capture all that had just happened, feeling deeply pleased that I explored this unique opportunity to it's fullest.  When I open my eyes I sadly find her packing up.  She stands and stretches her tall, firm, lean body, flashing her tight abs as her shirt rides up then grabs her backpack off the table.

"How I can get in touch with you?"  I ask quietly.
"I can't" she says, with a look that hints that she may be committed to someone, or maybe views this as a one-time chance encounter.
She seems rather shy, so I don't press.
"We'll meet again".
"Maybe"  she says with a ever so slight hint of a mischievous grin and a quick playful glance at my exposure before walking away. 
I place my book on the arm of the chair and stare down at the sight she was viewing, reliving the experience and realizing I had a newly discovered, thoroughly enjoyable exhibitionist side.  The odds of encountering a voyeur like my snake charming temptress and enjoying our shared desires are long at best, but the universe was certainly kind to us today.
It all feels like a dream, but as I ease my swollen cock back into my shorts I realize this was no dream and I'm damn sure going to look for her around campus and find more opportunities to play. 


Chapter 2 - they meet again

Thanks for taking the time to read my writing.  Comments are always welcome. 

1 comment:

  1. Delicious! "....gleamingly exposed turgid cock...: brought me right there!!
    You kept me really piqued throughout your story, and wet.. I think I almost heard that stifled groan when you climaxed, I really enjoy seeing a man working his cock.

    ReplyDelete